Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Revamped Look



Well, I haven't had the time to post anything the last couple of days, having been busy in the renovation of the blog. Following several requests, I tried to combine all three of my blogs... and have come out partially successful \m/. Integrating the posts from the other blogs into this one, I know handle only one - though I've left another one , just for the heck of it.

The first issue I was facing was that the previous template being a 2-column one, and my laptop screen being wide inch, I felt like there was enough space being wasted on the sides, enough to accommodate two football fields (okay, two miniature collectible football field figurines). Anyways, I tried to rewrite the html code to convert my template into a 3-column one, with drastic results - the title became off-center, the gadgets on the right were dragged all the way down due to space constraints, and what not. Finally worked around this slight problem, and finally arrived at this new look! Suggestions welcome :).

Apart from that, I've just finished packing, coz' I'm leaving tomorrow for Mumbai!! Yipeee!! \m/\m/ Effectively, I am the last student to leave campus for summer vacations. However, I'll be in Mumbai only for a couple of days, and then travelling to Hyderabad where I'll be perched for a couple of months, till college starts again.

Tomorrow's trip is gonna be a road trip of approximately 690 kms, so I've kept a camera handy. Will put them up soon! Hopefully I get to drive the Prado as well for a little bit... :)

(in pic: Toyota Prado 8-seater. This ain't a pic of our car, though... It's the same model and color, and it's too dark outsdie right now to take a pic :P)

No comments: