Thursday, July 22, 2010

Her Diary v/s His Diary

Her DIARY 



I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." 



I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. 



On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. 



I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too." 



When we got home I felt as if I ad lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. 



He just sat there and watched TV.; he seemed distant and absent. 



Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. 



I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. 



I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. 



I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. 



My life is a disaster. 



HIS DIARY 



Today India lost the cricket match. DAMN IT. 

No comments: