Friday, August 14, 2009

Street Kings of India: A Compilation


For the last few days, I've been looking around for professional performers to participate in the college's cultural fest, WAVES 09 - Winter... Being a core member of the Department of Creative Works, I've been pretty busy.

I don't know, maybe it's the football background in me, or just Goa's fanatical football populace taking it's toll on my way of thinking ( and way of life :) ), I've looking around for freestyle footballers in the country. And I've come up with some pretty cool groups, the most amazing of which I've come across, is the S.K.I, The Street Kings of India. They are now also a member of the F3 - the Freestyle Football Federation.

I've just embedded a few of their videos. Check them out! \m/

Ikron - April Video


S.K.I on TV


Ikron VS Fye BEYOND FOOTBALL INTERMEDIATE ROUND 1


Will post more later... BITSian net is too slow for all videos to load, anyways!! :P

No comments: